Sunday, June 16, 2013

Test iPad post

Getting ready to roll out of Phoenix. Mike is packing away and I have finished up some last minute school to-dos. I wanted to make it easier to post on the road so I am trying out the blogger iPad app. 
 I will test it with some not so recent but never before posted photos. (That's what you get when your husband takes the camera with him while you're geographically separated)

These gems are from what has become our annual Christmas road trip 
We stopped in KY to see Mike's brother and family and take a tour of the Maker's Mark distillery...


We detoured to NJ to see Danny and Sandy. Mary was not into having her picture taken by me so that's why it's only Sarah here. 

  Here we are outside of the NJ guard. Our new squadron!

Kisses in the snow on Christmas Eve. This Florida girl was thrilled it was snowing. I've been told that I will get over that soon enough. 

We house sat for Karen over the holidays. We timed this shot of us before Christmas Midnight Mass. 

Again. Us for New Years spent quietly "at home" with good friends

Mike made it to Phoenix in February and we made a trip to the Grand Canyon. Mike had never seen it and it was fun to watch him take it in. So amazed. 

In March we made it to Vegas for my Mom's 50th and to San Diego to visit friends. Here we are on the cliffs in SD. 
All my photos are ruined in the month of mustache March. 

Easter in Phoenix. 


We have such a crazy life. Living in two different states for our entire marriage. Several time zones apart. Back and forth across the country. Ugh it's exhausting. 
We have 6 more months of this crazy life, (Well technically less, and yes I'm counting) until we have our own home and one address. I can't wait. 
Until then I think I should be documenting our journey... Here goes

Xoxo Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment